Another blog...different purpose

Monday, December 21, 2009

Haha...another blog, but different purpose.

This blog actually replaces the defunct one, Living in the Dream, but with more fresh stories and dreams and of course, this new blog is meant to tell about my dream stories but using English. I will probably have to translate the dream archives from the old blog to English here.

Just so you know, I won't really update this blog too frequently, since this blog is for occasional purpose only. If you want to follow my updates and everything about my world of randomness, please visit The Big Escapades.

For now, please do enjoy the site. There's nothing much here really. But soon I'm going to start adding stories and more widgets to the sidebar.

Comments

No response to “Another blog...different purpose”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
einmal in traum. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger