Spiritual Retreat or...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another dream, and with friends too. This time, I'm not so sure where this was set in. But I remember it was a big house - 40s style (sorta like an old house) - with a huge hall (likely an auditorium), connected to a long dormitories with rows of room in them. It seemed the big house was like holding an event for a few days, inviting all students from different schools. But the event struck me more like a mass spiritual retreat.

I stayed in this huge room with many beds in the dorm, with many girls I didn't know (I got split with my friends apparently). Then we were summoned to the huge hall I mentioned earlier to begin our activity. After all the students were gathered there, we were told by the advisors to sit on the icy cold marble floor (the floor's beige color was worn and dull, with faded square patterns). Then a music filled the room, echoing. I sorta remember one of the lyrics' lines, it goes like this...
"Momma, I'm miles away from you."
--> (perhaps this was a reference to Mother's Day, which just passed yesterday)
One line was enough to make everyone in the room broke into tears at once. I hardly remember if I did cry. Well, it was a short dream, and the activity was quite short too. Shortly after that, we all moved back to the dorm, took a shower, changed our clothes, and... the dream was gone.

This dream was a bit unclear and difficult to remember (like any other dreams, eh?).

Comments

No response to “Spiritual Retreat or...”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
einmal in traum. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger